These little tips can help you to make your cleaning troubles a lot easier:
1) Baking soda gets out coffee stains.
2) You can get scratches and scuffs out of your leather sofa using shoe polish.
3) Use a hairdryer to remove water rings from wooden surfaces and refresh them with olive oil.
4) Use chalk before you wash your clothes to clean greasy stains quickly.
5) Coca cola is perfect to clean oil stains off your garage floor.
6) Use a razor to remove paint from clothes.
7) Rubbing half a grapefruit over surfaces, sprinkling some salt and washing off with a sponge and hot water can help you to achieve a gleaming sink.
8) Sprinkle carpets and rugs with a small amount of bicarbonate of soda. After 15 minutes you can then simply sweep away the dirt and any fustiness will evaporate too!
9) Clean your blinds with a 50:50 vinegar and water mixture and an old sock.
10) Keep your oven clean by lining the bottom with aluminium foil.
11) Mold and mildew attacking your shower curtain liner? Throw it in the wash with a few towels, which will help scrub it clean, then hang it back up to dry.
12) Use Kosher salt and lemons to clean your chopping board without leaving any chemicals.
Featured Image Source