Being an option rather than a priority can feel pretty sh*tty. It can chip away at your confidence and make you feel worthless. But how can you tell the difference? Here are a few signs he’s not putting you first.
1. He shows up on time. He never leaves you waiting.
2. He cares about the things you care about. He takes interest in everything that interests you.
3. He’ll go out of his way for you. Whenever you need him, he’ll be there. No questions asked.
4. He plans dates. He comes up with date ideas and can be romantic, too.
5. He helps you fix things. If you have a problem, he would help you fix it.
6. He brings you wherever he goes. He enjoys having you with him when he is invited out.
7. He shows you off. He introduces you to his friends, his parents, even his coworkers. He wants the world to know that you’re an item.
8. He makes plans for the future. He doesn’t ask to see you at the last second. He thinks ahead.
9. He sets aside time to see you. He clears his schedule so he can spend as much time with you as possible.
10. He puts in effort during sex. He makes sure that you get something out of it, too.
11. He makes decisions with you. Whenever he has a big decision to make, he will discuses it with you.
12. He’s loyal. He never flirts with any other girls, because he only wants one.
13. He texts back quickly. He doesn’t play any games. When you message him, he messages back as soon as he gets the opportunity.
14. The relationship doesn’t feel one-sided. Everything feels equal.
This article is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and Its All About I. All hyperlinks within the article must remain intact.
Other interesting articles: